Wednesday 3 May 2017

I'm back I'm back as a matter of fact as a matter of fact I'm back...

So I don't know if I still have any blog-followers still out there having been conspicuous by my absence for the last few days but hopefully you will have realised that I have been away, away on a very important mission indeed - getting my Mum and Dad (81 and 85 respectively) safely to Dubai and back for their grandson Matthew's wedding (my nephew and godson).  This clearly took precedence over my musings and although I did have wifi our itinerary didn't really allow time for blogging.  I shall report in full on our travels to what must be one of the Seven Wonders of the modern world - in the meantime I just wanted to explain the void!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.